Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Lou!





I have told anyone who will listen, the reason I am the President of Kitayama Brothers 
is because of Lou Kawamura from Flowers by Jr, Lou and T in Honolulu, HI.  
After about 3 years of constantly visiting her in Honolulu from 2004-2006, 
Lou started buying flowers from me. 

Once she decided to give me a chance, 
she increased my little Greenleaf-GrowFloral sales by 50%.  
As a result GrowFloral became profitable, 
and when the position for President of KB came up, 
I had enough credibility to be given a chance.   
That was 6 years ago and I am no longer Lou’s salesperson, 
but I will not forget who helped me get here. 


Happy Birthday Lou!  Thank you for your friendship and support.  


Here's a picture with Millie, it is amazing how she picks up ALL the boxes!



When you are in Honolulu, go up South King Street to the Moiliili district 
near the University and visit Lou.  Buy a lei or flower basket and tell her I think she is wonderful.



RHK

No comments:

Post a Comment