Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Happiness Happens Day (Aug 8)

Pay It Forward 




Today is the kickoff to the 31 Types of Happiness at KB. It is a campaign we're doing to help raise awareness and hopefully, some money for a very worthy nonprofit - The Juniper Fund 

Up until July 1st, I did not know about the Secret Society of Happy People or that August 8th is Happiness Happens Day started in 1999, then later in 2000, due to popular demand, was extended to Happiness Happens Month (August).  

I thought of the documentary film Happy, also known as The Happy Movie by director Roko Belic. For me, it goes hand-in-hand, doing something good always makes me happy. Do good, feel good, repeat. So if I could help raise awareness and money for Nepal, my goal is accomplished.

Every day I'll be posting on our social media a type of happiness with information on The Juniper Fund and its founders. KB is pledging 5% of our Aug 8th sales, so join us, you can make a direct donation on their website.





Linda Nguyen





No comments:

Post a Comment