Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Greg Lum's Magic

 

Proof...Nice Guys Do Win


I've come to know Greg through Katherine Zhang when they, along with Lily Chan, generously donated their time and talent back in 2011. And as I'm writing this, I cannot think of a better title or subtitle...Greg is not only talented but also, a very nice guy.

Flashback to 2011, 2012 and 2013...Greg won and kept the Kitayama Cup!


Today, it is my pleasure to share his latest victories at California State Floral Association. Greg won Top Ten AND the People’s Choice Award! Congratulations my friend and I'm happy that you chose Kitayama Brothers to sponsored the flowers. And thanks for allowing us to re-post your winning pictures.




SURPRISE for a front office of an architecture firm!
“Everyone was given the same materials and was asked to design a modern design in 30 minutes.”





Personally, I would LOVE to see what Greg can do with our stemmed gardenias. Wouldn't you?

KB Stemmed Gardenia won Best Variety at California State Floral Association



  ~ Linda Nguyen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment