Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bouquets to Art


"Yes, I was an engineer, but I gave it up to do what I love."
"No, I'm not making money, but I am happy."

Those were the words of the floral designer, here with her design.


Every year, I look forward to the opening night gala of Bouquets to Art at the de Young 
I always admire and appreciate the beautiful interpretative floral designs, 
and am very mindful of the hard work behind the amazing finished WOW. 

Simply put: a night of wonder shared with friends... 
(catching up with old ones and making new ones)

For the entire album, like us on Facebook 








Thanks for this picture Jenny! Jenny Tabarracci AIFD
City College of San Francisco Students and their floral fashions. Thanks Jenny!
Carol & Stuart Kitayama



Linda Nguyen


No comments:

Post a Comment