Friday, October 10, 2014

Striving for Improvements


Last month, Geoff (IT Manager - GWF & KB) and I went to Dallas, TX for a user's group conference to learn more about our new computer system. It was a busy schedule. 

After a long first day of sessions, we were ready for the networking dinner event. And wow, they were so organized...here's a picture of the 5 buses waiting for us to board, then seamlessly taking hundreds of people to the venue. I was definitely impressed with their efficiency, which in turn, created an enjoyable experience for everyone. 
                                                                                              

As I took this picture, my thoughts were, this can't be his first time. Check out the pose! 

Wrong! 6 seconds later - man down.


Try again. 
And off he went for 26 seconds, making it look so easy!


Of course, I had to try something new. Calf roping looked easy. Boy was I wrong! 
On my first try, the rope didn't make it pass the horse. Really?!

Try again.
On my second attempt, I made progress. I didn't roped the calf, but somehow... 
I managed to roped myself. 


An open mind willing to learn and try paired with patience and practice can make it look easy. But first thing first...you have to try.


~Linda

Kitayama Brothers
YouTube
Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment